City of Pasadena has updated their requirements and you may see the update here
I pride myself in keeping your safety and well being as my top priority. When you schedule:
Masks are continued to be strongly encouraged. In cases that one has to be removed for a short period of time, rest assured that I follow the guidelines and wear double masks when I do not have a N95 or KN95 available at all times.
* You will receive a confirmation via Square
* On the day of your appointment, you will be asked to message me to let me know you have arrived (so as to avoid traffic in the reception area).
* You will have your temperature taken before entering.
* I will take whatever paperwork you have or have you fill it out in the room.
* We will discuss your concerns and areas of focus.
* I will then step out to wash my hands and allow you to get ready for your session.
* Once the session is complete, I will step out to wash my hands once again. to also allow you to get ready for check out.
* Checkout is completely contactless using my Square App which accepts credit/debit cards (tap, chip or swipe) as well as Google or Apple pay. I also accept Venmo and Zelle.
Each session is set up with:
* Individually wrapped set of a disposable table sheet and 2 face rest covers (one fitted, one not).
* A fresh set of sheets and blanket.
* A fresh pair of gloves as an added layer of protection is used in every session.
* I allow myself 30-45 minutes between clients to thoroughly sanitize and disinfect the entire room.
* I have installed a touch-less hand sanitizer dispenser and mini towel dispenser for your added protection.
I look forward to working on you soon!